Ise Nanao (
bamfsecretary) wrote2012-03-18 09:23 pm
1st book; damn psychics {Text/Video/Action for New Bark}
//text
Envy, Tulio, Miguel, Rangiku Matsumoto, France, China, England, Cooper.
Toushirou Hitsugaya, Marona, Souji Seta, Minato Arisato, Crow Hogan, Heather Mason, Yosuke Hanahjdvsfgkrdb;'lnhuioxfg
{Some may be surprised by this text popping up on their 'Gears. Others, curious.}
{And then the feed changes abruptly to Video}
-ssandra! Don't do that, and oh dear. {That voice... it may sound quite familiar to some. At first, the only thing visible in the feed is a rather disorientated Natu, but fingers soon grasp and right the 'Gear again, and Nanao's face comes into view. She chuckles in a long-suffering fashion when she sees that it's recording.}
Drat. And here I was hoping that Johto would have ignored - or at least, lessened - my bad luck with this place. It would have been a kindness... {She trails off, and her expression changes to one more thoughtful. Those who knew her before might be able to notice that she looks a little older, perhaps a little careworn. It isn't a big change, but it's there all the same.} ...then again, I suppose returning here is a kindness in and of itself.
{And the Natu, which has slowly been regaining her sense of balance, attempts to hop up her sleeve and onto her shoulder! .....and fails miserably, falling and knocking the 'Gear out of Nanao's hands in the process, ending the feed.}
//action
{Nanao can be found wandering around New Bark Town, and chances are, she'll probably approach your character if they look particularly lost!}
Envy, Tulio, Miguel, Rangiku Matsumoto, France, China, England, Cooper.
Toushirou Hitsugaya, Marona, Souji Seta, Minato Arisato, Crow Hogan, Heather Mason, Yosuke Hanahjdvsfgkrdb;'lnhuioxfg
{Some may be surprised by this text popping up on their 'Gears. Others, curious.}
{And then the feed changes abruptly to Video}
-ssandra! Don't do that, and oh dear. {That voice... it may sound quite familiar to some. At first, the only thing visible in the feed is a rather disorientated Natu, but fingers soon grasp and right the 'Gear again, and Nanao's face comes into view. She chuckles in a long-suffering fashion when she sees that it's recording.}
Drat. And here I was hoping that Johto would have ignored - or at least, lessened - my bad luck with this place. It would have been a kindness... {She trails off, and her expression changes to one more thoughtful. Those who knew her before might be able to notice that she looks a little older, perhaps a little careworn. It isn't a big change, but it's there all the same.} ...then again, I suppose returning here is a kindness in and of itself.
{And the Natu, which has slowly been regaining her sense of balance, attempts to hop up her sleeve and onto her shoulder! .....and fails miserably, falling and knocking the 'Gear out of Nanao's hands in the process, ending the feed.}
//action
{Nanao can be found wandering around New Bark Town, and chances are, she'll probably approach your character if they look particularly lost!}

[Video]
Hanatarou, what are you doing?
[--Sounds half asleep and just a tad confused. Guess who hasn't quite noticed Nanao's back yet? Yep. Hitsugaya here.]
[Video]
Hello, Hana-chan! Have you been looking after Toushirou like I asked you to? Have you? Oh, I bet you have; you're such a clever Furret, yes you are!
{No honourific, either :3c}
[Video]
[Video] 1/2
[Video] 2/2
[Video] 1/2
[Video] 2/2
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
Nanao! You've come back and you remember me!
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[video]
[He knows that they do sometimes in Johto, but he hadn't counted on it and wouldn't want to hang onto what could prove to be a false hope. But ... well... this.]
[This looks pretty real. He rushes the buttons to connect to the video connection;]
Nanao-!
[lets that out the moment he's on it, a little too loud maybe, and then he looks around and walks into another room, quickly. (They're still in her house.) He doesn't want Kiyone to hear, not yet, so he continues in a hushed fashion, still looking so very RELIEVED.]
You're back!
[;;!!!!]
[video] 1/? probably 1/3 but who knows
{Out of anyone not from her own world, he was the one she had wanted to see the most, so forgive her if she's a little speechless at first.}
[video] 2/?
Yes, I'm back.
[video] 3/3 there we go
I missed you so much.
[video] aw baby ;;
[video] din how do I handle all these feels
[video] if you figure it out be sure to tell me :I
[video] oh I will don't worry. there'll be a joyous plurk and everything.
[video]
[video]
[video] teal deer ahoy
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[video]
It's good to have you back, Nanao.
[video]
In all honesty, I must say that it is rather wonderful to be back.
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
...
...
...
[Video]
You've helped raise his spirits a lot!]
Y'know, there's someone who I'm sure rea~lly misses you back here... [Obviously he's talking about the Drifloon who seems to float about the house.]
[Video]
Oh? And who could that be? {She thinks she knows who he's talking about....}
[Video]
[Video]
[Video] Could have sworn I replied to this...
[Video] ;o; you're okay!
[Video] ♥
[Video] \' 3'/
[video 1/??]
[video 2/??]
[That voice.]
[video 3/??]
[video 4/??]
[video 5/5]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[video]
Unexpectedly, he spots his own name -- among some others -- in some new post. Intrigued, the duelist stops skimming the list and focuses on this particular entry, only to hear... a familiar voice...
He nearly drops his Gear to the ground when his friend -- one he thought he'd never see again -- appears on the screen. Without a second thought, he hits the reply button, shock and disbelief still painted on his face.]
... Nanao...?
[video]
Hello to you too. How have you been?
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[Text]
[So Heather boggled at the screen for a second until the video came on.]
[... Oh.]
[.... OH.]
[Oh...]
[Biting her lip, she thinks for a moment... and then fires off a return text.]
[No video yet.]
you're back[Text]
Indeed I am. And how have you been, Heather?
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text] KIT I'M TEARING UP SEND HELP
[Text] IT'S OKAY MYKI I'M HAVING FEELS TOO
[Video] TOO MANY FEELS also italics abuse
[Video]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
action
Help him. ]
action
{> Admire bird
> Pick it up
> Wonder how on earth this thing is completely spherical.}
action
Re: action
action
action
[video]
Ah, Nanao! You've returned and remembered us all, aru!
[video]
I have indeed, and I'm so glad you're still here.
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
video;
[ Saber recognizes a few of them as well as the person behind the video. ]
video;
I regard them as family and extremely close friends. I was intending to send them a private message to inform them of my return, but, regrettably, my Natu prevented that.
{The Natu in question is now seated upon Nanao's shoulder once more, and peeps at the video.}
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
[action!]
...Huh.]
...You're, Nanao, right?
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[video; watch me not care about commenting with the right journal]
[video; lancerrrr ;o;] 1/3
{Oh my god why is Cu Chulainn yelling at me what have I done.}
[video;] 2/3
[video;] 3/3 LIFE STOP INTERRUPTING
[video; 1/3] NEVER
[video; 2/3]
[video;]
[video;] 1/2
[video;] 2/2
[video;]
[video;]
[video;]
[video;]
[video;]
[video;]
[video]
[He has seen people return, but it's not often they keep their memories. He sure is excited that she's back, but the video response she gets shows a fairly calm Miguel. He figures she's had plenty of excited responses already, but he can't keep the smile from his face.]
Welcome back!
[video]
Miguel! Oh, I'm so glad you're still here!
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[Video]
Then he smiles.]
it's good to see you back, Nanao.
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
video; placeholder!!
Nanao-san, welcome back.
video; sonsaaaan
Oh, Souji, I'm so glad you're still here.
{HONORIFICS ARE FOR LOSERS.}
video; and now, a really late tag!!
video; KYAA ICHI TAGS
video; ALL THE ICHI TAGS FOR YOU
video; \;u;/
video; \;w;/
video; \;3;/
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
[video] sorry for the late ;a;
[video] ;o; it's okay
{What.}
He... left?
When?
[video] /weeeep
[video] /sobs 1/2
[video] 2/2
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video] 1/2
[video]
Re: [video]
[video]
...
...
...
...
...